The Editorial Board of the journal and the Board of Anonymous Reviewers of the Editorial Board of the journal are guided by clearly established and specific ethical rules in reviewing, editing and publishing research and materials proposed for publication:
- Respect for the principles of science, objectivity, collegiality and impartiality.
- Observance of language norms.
- Respect for copyright and publishing law.
- Anonymous peer review of the proposed manuscript for publication by independent reviewers – specialists in the field.
- Manuscripts must not have been previously published , must not essentially duplicate already published material and may not be simultaneously considered for publication elsewhere.
- It is not allowed to publish manuscripts with incorrect reference and / or citation of previous research and with proven plagiarism in any form.
- Collective research is reviewed and published only after the written consent of all authors.
- Preventing the falsification of information and data for financial or other interests when publishing.